Aorta’s Salesforce Training in Chennai covers the basics as well as advanced techniques involved in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that have great openings in IT companies with a higher pay scale. The tailor-made course has an updated syllabus and is handled by trainers who have years of industrial experience working in Salesforce. During the course, several study materials and complex tasks are provided to trainees for developing expertise in Salesforce. The syllabus is custom-designed in such a way that it meets the current industrial demands. Our Salesforce training in Chennai will provide you with complete training modules in real time support and recruitment assistance as well.
Who should take up this Salesforce Training in Chennai?
- Sales Executives and Managers
- CRM Consultants and Admins
- System Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Marketing Professionals
- Software Developers
- Management Graduates
Customer relationships are really tough to maintain and manage. Be it prospects or new customers or long-existing customers, it requires a well-organised platform to generate great business results. Salesforce helps organisations to understand their customers with CRM programs. Salesforce combines service, community, analytics, sales and marketing programs with cloud computing and revolutionises the way companies manage their customer list. In the marketing funnel, business list different companies in various categories – Prospects, leads, customers and so on.
Each and every segment requires a unique marketing trend to be followed. For example, prospects need to be followed up more often. Similarly, leads need frequent attention to be paid. Meetings which are scheduled and follow-ups need to be recorded. If a particular company is being followed by multiple professionals, each and every individual need to know what is happening parallelly. It helps them streamline their marketing and sales activities accordingly. Customers need to be frequently kept in the loop through emails and messages to remind them about your business. Salesforce helps you understand how the tool works as well as master ways in which business relationships can be built.
Learn salesforce training in Chennai from experts and service provider. Experience our customised salesforce training in Chennai location. Join with us now!
The Use of Salesforce
As a cloud-based CRM system, Salesforce is the most dominating platform for companies to provide CRM solutions in the space of Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Service Cloud and App Cloud. It has revolutionised the way enterprise software is delivered and utilised. All the Salesforce products run on Cloud which reduces set up and maintenance costs thereby letting employees work from any location.
Do we really need Salesforce?
Salesforce is considered a must-have for many businesses mainly for the following reasons:
- Helps organisations identify customer needs and lets them make better sales and marketing decisions at reduced costs
- Has a higher degree of customer satisfaction
- It is an entire cloud platform which makes it available to use anytime anywhere
- There are a wide range of applications that are coupled with Salesforce which are easier to use as well as to customise
- Salesforce suits any type of business – be it startups, small businesses or large enterprises.
A demo session can help you understand what exactly you will gain at the end of the Salesforce Training in Chennai. Enrol in our training and gain expertise with our team of experienced Salesforce professionals.
How does Salesforce work?
Salesforce offers powerful cloud-based CRM solutions for sales, marketing and service. It requires expertise in Salesforce to manage the tool and connect to customers by simply logging in. Salesforce helps keep track of customer information, interactions, analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and also automate complex business processes.
What is the common workflow in Salesforce?
The main reason why companies opt for Salesforce is to automate certain business processes. Different workflow instructions can be clubbed up to create workflow rules. Based on the criteria set, Salesforce can do a number of tasks such as sending an email, sending messages, creating a task or updating a field. There are certain business cases when a single project is managed by multiple sales professionals. Each and every individual needs to be informed of what the others are up to streamline the sales activities. An effective cloud-based platform in the form of Salesforce helps automate critical business processes and paves a great way to manage customers.
The most common job opportunities that expertise in Salesforce creates:
The main job role of a Salesforce Developer is to design, code, test and implement Salesforce Applications to meet a company’s objectives. This job is more suitable for people who are expert in coding.
The task of Salesforce Administrators is to create tools such as dashboards, smart workflows and applications for any type of project. Administrators have the role of training Salesforce users, solving business problems and run projects hassle-free.
Salesforce Business Analyst
The main function of a Salesforce Business Analyst is to communicate between teams, jot down requirements and frame the project scope. They also play a critical role in creating, implementing, testing and maintaining the solution design.
Are you interested in exploring career opportunities in any of the above-mentioned job segments? Aorta can guide you through with its personalised Salesforce course in Chennai.
In what ways can Aorta offer the best Salesforce training in Chennai for enthusiastic professionals?
- Customised Training – Certain professionals prefer learning Salesforce in such a way that it matches their business or company requirements. Our team of experienced trainers can guide you through on those lines and at the same time covering the entire syllabus that is part of the Salesforce training.
- Flexible Training Hours – We understand your availability and ensure classes are fixed at a convenient time that never disrupts your daily schedule.
- Personalised Attention – Our classroom sessions are scheduled in such a way that personalised attention is given to each and every trainee. Get your doubts cleared then and there.
Salesforce certification enhances your ability to transform companies by solving real-world challenges. This expertise is required by almost all companies and has increased the demand for Salesforce professionals across the globe. Hence, Salesforce certification promises better career opportunities and has a wider scope for higher salaries and promotions.
Salesforce Training in Chennai Syllabus
Course Outline for Salesforce Administrative Training
- Activate your computer for Salesforce.com CRM
- Setting up Admin options & User Interface
Organization Administration of Salesforce.com CRM
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- How to Manage organization’s currency
Customization in Salesforce.com CRM
- Creating custom profiles & custom fields
- Defining dependent picklists
- Customize lookup fields & formula fields
- How to Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Record types & Business processes
- Use field-level security
Security & Access in Salesforce.com CRM
- Creating & managing your users
- How to Set organization-wide defaults
- Record access
- Creating the Role Hierarchy
- Role transfer & mass transfer functionality
- Learn about the Sharing model
- Manually share records
- Setup opportunity team selling & account teams
- Folder access
Workflow in Salesforce.com CRM
- Defining workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Plan approvals using workflow
- How to use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
- Create workflow approvals
Data Validation in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn about Salesforce CRM data validation
- Create data validation rules
- Learn about custom field unique and duplicate properties
- Execute an initial import
- Update via the import wizard
Data Utilities for Import and manage data
- Importing overview
- Learn about import solutions & custom object records using the data loader
- How to use mass delete
- Initiate weekly export
- How to use storage
Analytics & Reports in Salesforce.com CRM
- Create custom reports
- How to use advanced filters
- How to use conditional highlighting
- How to use custom summary formulas
- How to use dashboards
- Terminology overview
- Use the Integrated Campaign Builder
- Learn about lead assignment setup
- Learn Web-to-lead & auto-response rules
Service & Support Administration
- Learn about case escalation
- Identify solution categories, & suggested solutions
- How to set up the self-service portal
- Mass manage self-service portal users
- Navigate the Administration Console
- How to create an Administration Console
Extending Salesforce CRM
- What are custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom Web tabs
- Build a custom app
- What is the AppExchange
- How to install an app
- How to delete an app
Course Outline for Salesforce Developer Training
Design SaaS Applications on Force.com
- Considerations when building a data model
- Develop custom objects and fields, encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master-detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships
- Create a user interface for custom applications using the Custom Object tab, Page Layout, and Customization options
- Field attributes on the page layout
- Use the Custom Object queue and event-based workflow rules with field update actions
- Develop custom formulas and validation rules
Designing Applications for Multiple Users
- Considerations when designing applications for multiple users
- Profiles, understand what a profile controls (including data access), and customize profiles to manage the user experience
- Record types and page layouts
- Control access to records
- Employ Organization-Wide Defaults (OWD), sharing rules and levels, roles, public groups, and manual share
- Apply profiles, OWDs, role hierarchy, and sharing to restrict access to sensitive data
- Apply OWDs, public groups, and manual sharing to create conditional access to data
- When to use Field Level Security (FLS), page layouts, and record types
Implementing Business Processes
- Lookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and prior value functions
- Validation rules
- Functions for data format and data consistency
- Approval workflows and escalations
- Parallel approval workflows and workflow approvals with dynamic approval routing
- Outbound messages as part of an approval workflow
- Approval workflow with cross-object formulas
- Set up field history tracking
- Prevent or record data changes
- Learn when and how to use upsert
- Use data management tools and the capabilities of API-based tools
- Configure the Data Loader via command line
- Encrypt passwords using encrypt.bat
- Data Loader to create mapping files and to upsert data
- Capabilities of the Visualforce framework
- Using Visualforce pages into Salesforce
- Construct expression bindings and incorporate
- Visualforce pages with Visualforce tags
- Use Visualforce tags to create page layouts, input forms, output tables, custom components, and more
- Visualforce standard controllers
- Need for Apex to create custom controllers or extensions
Are You Looking for Salesforce Training in Chennai from Any of These Areas?
Velachery, Adyar, Adambakkam, Ashok Nagar, Besant Nagar, Chromepet, Choolaimedu, Guindy, Egmore, K.K. Nagar, Kodambakkam, Ekkattuthangal, Medavakkam, Nungambakkam, Madipakkam, Teynampet, Nanganallur, Pallavaram, OMR, Porur, Pallikaranai, Saidapet, St.Thomas Mount, Perungudi, T.Nagar, Sholinganallur, Thoraipakkam, Tambaram, Vadapalani, Thiruvanmiyur, West Mambalam, and Virugambakkam.
Aorta Digital Services Velachery is few kilometres away from your location. If you need the best Salesforce Training Institute, traveling a extra kilometres is worth of it and looking forward to meet you!